Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 5: A Picture of Where I've Been

I know this is technically day 6, but I'm still awake from day 5 so...yep.

I haven't really been to anyplace one would deem AMAZING (not to mention I only have access to pictures from 2009-present), and so to compensate I will show you a few places I have been.

The memories at these places are AMAZING to me.

The Festival of Colors at the Krishna Temple in Spanish Fork, Utah:


Sadly, I don't think I'll be able to go this year :[ I will be in Arizona for Travis Birch's farewell...which I am very excited for. Still gonna miss it though.


Goldfield's Ghost Town near Apache Junction, Arizona. With lots of my best friends in the whole world :]



The lava caves in Flagstaff, Arizona.



And finally, zip lining with my family in Big Bear Lake, California. Awesome times, I tell ya!



This was probably about 100 feet up.


1 comment:

Lauren said...

Zip lining is the bomb.com!!