Catch up!
I haven't blogged for a few days now because my dear friends from Arizona were in town all weekend. So here's to day 10.
As a heads up, I had an incredibly hard time narrowing it down to which songs fit best for each emotion. So you'll be getting a couple for some of them. (Also Lauren I liked your idea of posting it from Youtube...hope ya don't mind!)
Happy
TGIF by The Secret Handshake
For the Longest Time by Sherwood
Blind Lead the Blind by Dusty Rhodes and the River Band
Brat Pack by The Rocket Summer
Sad
Fall by Something Corporate
Can't Be Saved by Senses Fail
Buried a Lie by Senses Fail
Bored
Wasted and Ready by Ben Kweller (sorry if this one has an ad first...)
Hyped
Supermassive Black Hole by Muse
Mad
Open Up by Punchline
Vices by Brand New (I know...it's screamy hahah. And it starts out with a weird like vintagey creepy thing but I couldn't find a whole version on Youtube that was appropriate video-wise)
Inspiring (okay cheesey I know, and I added this one on)
All I Have by The Rocket Summer
Do You Feel by The Rocket Summer (again, apologies if there's an ad...)
30 Days of Blogging
Monday, March 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment