Dear Katherine,
You are my babooshka, my puddle of warmth, my makooshla. Your graceful elegance brightens my day with the hope of a better world.
Your inspiring dance moves inspire me to inspire other people, and I love you. I love the way you sleep like a mummy, with your hands crossed over your chest. You look so peaceful. Now I sound like a creeper. Change of direction.
Your sarcasm is so funny. You say you love when I get all defensive and mamma-bearish, but I love it just as much when you do that because you get out the whole finger-snapping head-shaking black-girl-authority and people quiver in their stupid little boots.
Anyways, I love you and I'm glad you are my roommate forever and ever and ever.
Love,
Falala
P.S. I love men.




1 comment:
I echo these sentiments about Katho. She is the greatest roomie a girl could ask for! I love you guys!
Post a Comment