Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 1: Fifteen Facts


1. I love doodling. It's how I stay awake in class and what I do at work when I'm bored. Along the lines of doodling, I love henna. See pictures of all below.

2. I love making lists. Lists of names I like, lists of all my best friends I've ever had, lists of things I need to do. I am weird, I know this.

3. I have this strange complex where I have to know all of my friends' middle names. I feel like the road to truly knowing a person is blocked by lack of knowledge of a middle name. Like I said, I know I'm weird.

4. Although I try to stay clear of it, my favorite pop is Dr. Pepper followed by Mountain Dew. I love Dr. Pepper out of bottles but not out of cans, and I love Mountain Dew out of cans but not out of bottles.

5. I love everything vintage, especially clothes and accessories. You wouldn't really know it, though, because I seldom have the money to buy what I want.

6. I am left-handed.

7. I am adopted.

8. I can open the refrigerator with my shoulder blade.

9. When I was in kindergarten, I once cleaned up a water spill on the table with my long hair.

10. I, like Lauren, love dogs. They really are a man's (or I suppose a girl's) best friend.

11. I think Southern accents are adorable. At work we get calls from all over the world, and whenever a Southern boy calls in and says, "Thank yah, ma'am," I am left in a state of twitterpation. They're so sweet and polite.

12. I want to do something big. I want to complete a huge service project, I want to travel to different countries, anything.

13. I love cuddling.

14. I make a lot of things and want to sell them, but I don't really know how to get started.

15. I love walking outside and feeling a burst of pure, crisp, lively air fill my lungs--the smell of the season.


2 comments:

Lauren said...

I miss all your doodles! Southern accents are the greatest...I used to have one when I was little, but moving to California scared it out of me. Ah I miss you and I wish I could see you!! And I want to see your refrigerator trick!

Ashley said...

Ah...I am so excited you are doing this! I am at work right now...(you will be in 6 minutes)and I am laughing...I'm weird and I love you