Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 13: Five Favorite Books

Catch up!

So I'm not as well-read as I wish I were. And I have many other favorite books but at this moment, these are my favs.


Harry Potter series. Is there really an explanation needed? I've been in love with the books (and Ron Weasley) since I was ten years old. I love the magic, I love that it's well-written, and I love that I grew up with the students of Hogwarts. Like me, Harry, Ron, and Hermione have always been the same age during the releases of the books.



The Continuous Atonement. I haven't finished this book yet, but Lacey gave it to me for Christmas and I absolutely love it. I highly recommend it. It makes you feel so much better and more hopeful about your life.

Speak. This is a really good book. Very simply written and kind of a different style. But it's all about a girl who learns to find her voice again (not her literal voice, but you know what I mean) after a traumatic event happened. Also highly recommend.


The Alchemist. Amazing book. I've actually done a post about it before. But Jon Reyes gave it to me, and kind of like Speak, it's about a boy who finds his life, who finds his personal treasure. It has a really good moral....it starts out kind of slow but read it and keep going!! So good.


And finally, The Book of Mormon. This one really doesn't need an explanation, it's just great. :]

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh man, I should've done Book of Mormon...thats my favorite book ever!!! haha