I feel like this is quite similar to my bucket list.
Plans
-Get my bachelor's in Sociology and my minor in Spanish
-Work with troubled youth
-Get married
-Go to graduate school for either psychology or social work (and to be completely honest, this will depend on my marital etc. situation)
-Raise my family in the gospel
-Make my house awesome
-Travel the world
Dreams
-Live in a tree house. Like a giant house made of wood in a tree. (too bad Jon and I broke up, we were going to build a tree fort up in the mountains :[ )
-Fly
-Get a 4.0
Goals
-Open something to sell my stuff (wow descriptive)
-everything under "plans"
-lose some weight
-eat healthier
-run
30 Days of Blogging
Friday, March 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Lisa I want to live in a tree house also! Why even look for an apartment next semester? lets go build us a tree house instead.
Post a Comment