Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 11: Bucket List

Catch up! Geez I'm so behind.

Really fast here's my excuse!! My dearest friends from home (Travis, Jorge, Celesta, and Brianna) came up to visit me Thursday and left Monday. So of course I wasn't going to waste my time blogging when I could party with them.

Also my boyfriend Jon and I broke up so that kinda sucked. But it was good.

One thing that sucks about that was that Lacey is dating his brother Ryan. Lacey and I have had a collective nickname since high school...Latha. So we called ourselves Latha and the Ames Brothers. We were awesome. And we all would sit on the couch holding hands (Ryan, Lacey, me, Jon). I was going to do an awesome post about the whole thing but then everything got shot to crap. Maybe I still will just for kicks and giggles, who knows.

ALRIGHT.

Bucket List:

1. Go sky-diving.
2. Go paragliding.
3. Go to Stonehenge.
4. Go to Italy.
5. Go to somewhere in South America, probably Chile.
6. Get married and have a family (this really should be #1 but I'm too lazy to rearrange it).
7. Become fluent in Spanish.
8. Learn a third language.
9. Do some sort of huge awesome service project.
10. Work with troubled youth.
11. Perfect my guitar skillz.
12. Serve a mission with my husband.
13. Go to Africa.
14. Go to Greece.
15. Meet Rupert Grint.
16. See Muse in concert.
17. Become an awesome seamstress.
18. Open up my own shop (real or online) to sell my headbands and beanies and stuff.
19. Open a bakery (perhaps me and Matt's idea for our restaurant/bakery called Shenanigans).
20. Hike a really, really tall mountain and get to the very top.
21. Make my children lots of adorable vintagey clothes for super cheap.
22. Have a huge garden.
23. Visit the South.
24. Go to Harry Potter World (honeymoon here I come! Hope my husband doesn't mind).
25. Become so awesome at cooking that I don't even have to use recipes--just do my own thing.

There's a ton more but for lazy/not-wanting-to-inflict-you-all-with-all-my-crazy-desires-and-dreams reasons, I will end.

30 Days of Blogging

1 comment:

Lauren said...

You can visit me in the South when I convince Dan to move there!!

Your bucket list is awesome, and I may steal some of these.