Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 12: Love Poem

Catch up!


This is crappy crap buuutt....

You are an unfailing friend
Always there to greet me with warmth, kindness and love
I never have to wonder

Your sweet spirit shows through your eyes
And I know that you love me
I never have to question

You've never let me down
You know just how to make me smile when I'm sad
I never have to worry

The distance sometimes kills me
But our reunions are so sweet
I'll never waste a moment

You are the best I could ask for
And to think we almost never met
I will never regret it

I hope you know how much I care
And how much you mean to me. You are perfect.
I will never cease to love you.






Yes it is about my dog.

30 Days of Blogging

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Hahahahaha I love you.