Right now is one of those times where I'm tempted to just pack all of my stuff and move to some completely random location without telling anyone. (I guess I just ruined it.)
Also I've been thinking about random stuff lately....how weird our culture is. We've shortened a smile and something to the effect of, "Hi! How are you today? Have a good day, see ya!" to a simple jerk of the chin. We've shortened "I'm going to" to "Imma." We don't say any of our words correctly....for example "wooden" isn't "wood-en," it's "woodn." "Button" is not "but-ton" it's "buh-n." We are so weird. Or maybe just rude and lazy.
The end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
DON'T MOVE AWAY!!!! I would miss you WAY too much!
~Frhonda~
We should move to Europe!!
Don't hate on the gangsta chin jerk. It ain't no joke cracka. You gotta establish dominance.
Babooshka.
Lisa you're crazy
Let's go move somewhere ramdomly together... with Brittain... make it a threesome
Post a Comment