On Veteran's Day, Jorge was supposed to have the missionary discussions but he ended up having to babysit his sister. So he actually had them Monday night. Anamin, Travis and I all were working so only Celesta went. But I heard that it went well! :]
Even though our plans fell through, Anamin, Travis and I still wanted to hang out on Tuesday so we did! And it was lots of fun! We met at Travis' house and from there headed to the dollar store to buy a bunch of stuff to decorate Jorge's car with. (This included Hannah Montana and High School Musical window stickers, pink crape paper, a gay duck [there was a section of ducks dressed up as different cultures/ethnicities and one of them was painted as a rainbow], a sparkley color-it-yourself wizard poster, and a Christmas bow.)
Deseret Book is right by the dollar store, and that's where my friend Brittain works (DB). In math the other day she had on this really cool ring and told me they sold kits to make your own CTR rings, so we decided to go to Deseret Book to see if she was there and to get a kit. Well, she wasn't there. AND! They were sold out of kits!! The girl I talked to told me they were all out and I was like, "What!? Brittain said there would be lots and that nobody ever bought them!" I was totally joking around, but then Travis was like "Lisa don't get so mad!" Haha then I started worrying that the girl thought I was yelling at her. (The next day in math I told Brittain about this and when we figured out who the girl was, she said, "Oh no. That was Tiffany." So yeah I guess she probably took it personally haha.)
After Deseret Book we headed to Jamba Juice. The apartments Jorge lives in have a gate, so we needed the code to get in. In order to do this, we bought him a Jamba Juice also and he texted Travis the code so we could go in and park. Hee hee hee. Well we were at Jorge's for about an hour. It was pretty fun but Travis started acting all bored! Jorge kept asking if we were bored and I felt so bad because Travis was being a butt! Lol. Jorge's 3-year-old sister Hiromi and I became best friends hahah. She is so cute! I could only understand about half of what she was saying (A. because she's a toddler and B. because she mainly only speaks Spanish.) But I actually understood more than I thought I would! I kept throwing her in the air and stuff and she'd go "Otra vez! Otra vez!" (Again again!) Haha she was so cute.
After we "left" Jorge's, we went and decorated his car. It was so pretty. (I stole all of these pics from Anamin since my camera is broken.)
Then we headed to Milano's so Travis could buy new reeds. Anamin kept telling us we were separated at birth or something because we like all the same stuff and say weird stuff and play all the same instruments (piano, sax, and some guitar...although he doesn't play the flute). Haha. We went into a practice room because we found the sheet music for "Paper Planes" by MIA and wanted to hear how ridiculous it sounded since the real song has NO piano in it. (If you don't know this song scroll to the bottom of my page...it's in my playlist. Then imagine it being played on the piano.) And we were not let down. It was probably the stupidest thing I have ever heard.
Random driving picture.
After Milano's we decided to walk to Taco Bell. I love Main Street because of all of the awesome statues.
I love the sun in this picture. A nice random man took this for us.
And this next picture I think is SO awesome!! Our heights decrease almost perfectly. We are so cool. And Travis is so tall. (Rhonda I read your comment on Anamin's blog about her taking your place as future Mrs. Birch...imagine them married and look at the height difference! Haha :D)
We decided that we're going to create our own art and rent out one of these places along Main Street for a while. Travis and I will make/paint/draw/whatever stuff, and Anamin will be the photographer. You should all come, it will be awesome.
So that was our fun Veteran's Day! And I am grateful to all of the men and women who have fought and still fight to keep our country free! Uncle Frank! :]
Yesterday Travis was really sick! I offered to bring him Jamba Juice but he said his mom was going to get him some. So I made him a stupid card thing instead and I went to visit him for a little bit before work. He was feeling a little better by then. But after work he texted me and told me that he was a lot worse and asked if I could ask a day off for him next week. Then he sent me this sad picture of him dying. Actually, this picture made me laugh. And I lost the Serious Game I was playing with Jorge. Boo.

Anyways, Travis is feeling better today so that's good. Anamin, Jorge, Travis and I all work tonight and so it will be fun! We're all in the kitchen except Travis who is on dish. They need to train him on line. I'm kind of sad I get off at 8 though, I might see if someone will trade me for 8:30 or 8:45 so we can all hang out longer. Oh I mean so I can contribute to the well-being of Organ Stop more. And so I can get me some more dinero. Anyways.
Oh yeah. Every Saturday night Stephen and Seth and Kevin and me and some friends go to Red Robin. This last week Anamin, Jorge, and Travis came with me. Here's the 2 pics Anamin took from that. I like our faces in the first one. The second one is where Anamin smashed Travis' face into his free birthday dessert. Go Anamin!
Tomorrow we're all hanging out again to go to the store to buy food for something secret I cannot blog about yet. And I apologize for always making my posts into super long epistles. The end.



2 comments:
You just had to make your funeral at Disneyland, what is up with that? But that date is bad for me, so you'll have to wait to die until your funeral can be on a convient day! sorry.
I meant to leave that comment on your earlier post... haha
Post a Comment