Monday, November 10, 2008

Drooool

To start off, I am sitting in my front room. The chair I am sitting in is on the opposite side of the room from my piano. On my piano sits my Kelly Clarkson book. I play about 2 songs out of it, the rest I don't like to play that much. Actually, I think that like half of her album (Breakaway) is freaking annoying. But I love "Behind These Hazel Eyes." ANYWAYS my point about this:


Who seriously walks around like that? No one looks like that. No one goes around holding wind-blown hair IN their face while trying to breathe sexily through their teeth and stare deeply and alluringly into the eyes of random passersby. I just realized how absurd and hysterical this picture is. Yet so common for celebrities. The end.

On to other matters of business.

I am very sad, depressed, distressed, grieved, sorrowfule etc. WHY!?!?!?!? Because I dropped my IN-PERFECTLY-GOOD-CONDITION CAMERA on the tile!!!!!!!! Now when it takes pictures there are lines going through the picture and it's SUPER bright, almost completely whited out!!! I don't have two-hundred spare dollars to go buy a new camera! :[ I am SERIOUSLY ANGUISHED because of this!! Now I can't take pictures of funny things that happen around the house or fun outings with friends. Or post them on my blog or facebook. I just can't get over the fact that I was stupid enough to prop my feet up and sit there while absentmindedly and moronically holding my camera in my feet for whatever reason. Yes Lisa, the feet do not have opposible thumbs and so they can't hold fragile things like cameras!! Especially while you're on tile!!! :[ My friend Dougie is REALLY good with electronics so I might talk to him to see if he can help me. Boo.

I think there was another announcement I had to make but I can't remember it....OH OF COURSE. Tomorrow there's no school!! And guess what I'm doing? Actually everyone who reads this knows what I'm doing already. Oh well. Celesta, Jorge, Anamin, Travis and I are going to the temple and Jorge is going to have the missionary discussions!!! I'm so excited!! :D I was talking to Travis the other day about how Jorge has been going to church with him. I asked how that whole thing came about. Travis said that one day, Jorge asked him if he was a Mormon. Travis said yes. Then Jorge said, "I have a LOTTT of questions for you!" He didn't know anything about Mormons. And now he's been going to church regularly! I'm so excited! And I also think Travis is super! He is such a good example and I'm glad that he's a good friend to Jorge.

Yesterday Travis and I were texting and we decided that after work tonight we're going to make up our own rain dance since it only sprinkled a tiny bit yesterday. I'm still happy it rained a little bit though. (Although I had JUST washed my car on Saturday!! Now it's all dirty and dusty again!!)

Okay bye.

4 comments:

Linda Guthrie said...

When are you going to the temple? I want to come if I'm not at work. Last I heard the missionaries hadn't called him back!

Holly said...

Lisa I'm glad I'm one of your creepy stalker people, because this post made me laugh! You are so right about that Kelly Clarkson pose, but maybe people should walk around like that more, we should definitely try it.

Holly said...

do you think the security guards will stop us if we have hair dryers? they can be pretty dangerous! Just watch, everyone will get those emergency text messages because we brough hair dryers onto campus!

Anonymous said...

what are you talking about i always walk around with messed up windy hair looking all sexy! that's just how i roll.