I was talking to my friend Jeremi the other day. He's going through a really hard time right now. He left the church but then recently decided he wants to come back and go on a mission. But he found out he can't because he and his old girlfriend did stuff. (I'm not being a bad friend telling this!!...he posted it online for all of his friends to read.) He's just really discouraged right now and I was trying to help him out a little. Don't you love how when you try to help people out they often end up helping you instead? Here's what he said to me:
"Everything will be better in the end. If it’s not better, it’s not the end."
That is a huge comfort to me because right now I am very internally conflicted...you buddies from work probably know what I'm talking about. I just don't know what to do and to me it seems like no matter what decision I will end up making, I will be unhappy. I'm stressed and I feel bad and I'm even scared. But I am SO glad that I have Jeremi as a friend! His words made me feel a little better.



2 comments:
Tonight Jack asked me, "Are Lisa and Travis dating?" True story! I told him no, that you guys just do everything together with Anamin and Jorge. He said, "really? Weird." The end.
Yeah, you can send your comments to your email address if that is easier for you (that's what me and Rhonda do). Go to blogger and then click on the settings tab, from there click on the comments tab, then scroll all the way down to the box that says Comment Notification Email, type in your email address and then click save changes. This will send all of your comments to your email address.
Post a Comment