Normally I don't do these things but I am incredibly bored at work today and have nothing to do. No Harry Potter, no homework (not complaining about that), no interesting conversations haha. Stole this from Ashley's blog.
Age: 22 (ew..)
Bedsize: Twin
Chores that you hate: Mopping and vacuuming. They make me hot. I also currently hate any chore in my apartment because my roommates are huge slobs and leave bits of toilet paper from blowing their noses literally all over the apartment. I am being defiant and am doing nothing to straighten up because I'm rarely home and feel no obligation. Hmph. (sorry I am a little grouchy.)
Dogs: Scruffy. Cutest and smartest doggy eva!
Essential start to my day: A kiss from Danner! (yes mushy gushy gross I know)
Favorite color: green, teal
Gold or silver? Several years ago I'd have said silver. But now I really like gold too. Both. But not white-gold.
Height? five feet seven inchesss.
Instruments you play? piano, saxomophone, flute, organ, a bit of guitar
Job Title: Team leader/customer service rep
Kids: Yes I want them. Lots of them. Dan says he wants a "fleet." We'll see about that...
Live: Gilbert AZ yo. But currently Provo, where it snowed yesterday and is currently raining.
Mother's name: Linda.
Nicknames: Lise, Lisee, Magoo, Babooshka, Falala, Litha, Leesh, Sharon, La, Lisab
Overnight hospital stays: Cero. Well except for birth I guess.
Pet Peeves: Slow drivers, loud chewers/swallowers, when people pronounce "escape" and "especially" as "ekscape" and "ekspecially" ugh
Quote from movie and tv show:
Movies..."Beneath the clothes, we find a man...and beneath the man, we find his...nucleus." -Nacho Libre
For TV show I seriously have like an infinite number from The Office. A few of my favorites: "It's about to get all STUPID UP IN HERE!!" -Michael Scott. "Why tip someone for a job I’m capable of doing myself? I can deliver food. I can drive a taxi. I can, and do, cut my own hair. I did however, tip my urologist, because I am unable to pulverize my own kidney stones." -Dwight Schrute. "Poop is raining from the ceiling. Poop!" -Angela Martin.
Right or left: Left.
Siblings: My sweet brother Travis.
Time I wake up: Usually around 7:15. Who'da thunk.
Underwear: Well..it's blue right now?
Vegetable I hate: Red bell peppers.
What makes me run late: Thinking that I can get ready faster than I actually can. And this happens literally every day, sometimes multiple times a day.
X-rays I've had: Left leg, right arm, teeth, spleen (ultrasound), right hand
Yummy food you make: Texas sheet cake
Zoo animals: Owls!! There is a new owl aviary exhibit up in Logan Dan and I are going to. I'm so excited.
Friday, October 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh my gosh, I can't stop laughing about a "fleet" of children hahaha!
Also, zoo dates are the best! And so are you!
Also, also if you're still bored at work, i gave you an award on my blog, and it should keep you occupied for at least a few minutes. =]
Post a Comment