This award token of Lauren Babooshka Snow
1. Say 7 facts about yourself. 2. Pass it on.
1. Dan and I are getting married in 77 days!
2. As much as I hate the cold, I love sleeping in a cold room underneath a warm quilt or two.
3. I have recently rediscovered one of my very favorite songs from high school that I totally forgot about--"So Contagious" by Acceptance. Wonderful!
4. My whole life I have been a rather cluttered person. However, after living with the girls I live with now, mess bugs me more and more. Maybe it's a blessing that they're messy and our apartment's gross.
5. In high school I was obsessed with lime green duct tape. I carried it everywhere with me, and all my friends considered it a badge of honor if they had a piece of it on their shoe, backpack, instrument case, etc. Haha.
6. I really like animals and pity them when they're in pain. And I'm marrying a cow farmer...hmm.
7. I really miss going to concerts, but lately have just had no energy to do so even if I want to.
I give this award to:



No comments:
Post a Comment