
Here are some things that have interested me lately/currently:
-I feel like a bit of a fool admitting this, but yesterday as Dan and I were driving past a large body of water behind Timpanogos, I realized that bodies of water are in fact not blue, they are just reflecting the sky. Because water is clear. Or yucky brown.
-Tomorrow I can say, "I am getting married next month!" That's right, 57 days to go! We're on the downhill now!
-I am at work right now and I am dressed as a garden gnome. I even have a giant mushroom sitting next to me on my desk. I'll try to remember to post a picture later.
-I definitely put the dvd "Fantastic Mr. Fox" on our wedding registry list at Target. Also, Dan may or may not have registered for 6 king-size Kit Kat bars at Bed, Bath & Beyond. Call us tacky...because I totally know we are.
-And speaking of tacky, we're trying to avoid "true" tackiness--aka putting on our wedding announcement, "Due to the fact that the couple must drive back up to school, gift cards are appreciated." My mom has been searching the internet for non-tacky ways to say that, and here's the solution she found: on the invite, write, "Visit the couple's website (insert URL) for more information" and then write that nice little tidbit there. So I've gots ta make a wedding blog.
-Lacey's bridal shower is on Saturday. I'm not completely sure if she knows that yet...and I still have a ton to plan.
I honestly tried to do my homework. I have a ton of reading and journal entries to do by tomorrow for my deviant behavior class, but the website (stupid jstor) where I'm supposed to read articles has died apparently. Hopefully it comes back in the next few hours or I'm in deep trouble.
Thank you, that is all.
-I feel like a bit of a fool admitting this, but yesterday as Dan and I were driving past a large body of water behind Timpanogos, I realized that bodies of water are in fact not blue, they are just reflecting the sky. Because water is clear. Or yucky brown.
-Tomorrow I can say, "I am getting married next month!" That's right, 57 days to go! We're on the downhill now!
-I am at work right now and I am dressed as a garden gnome. I even have a giant mushroom sitting next to me on my desk. I'll try to remember to post a picture later.
-I definitely put the dvd "Fantastic Mr. Fox" on our wedding registry list at Target. Also, Dan may or may not have registered for 6 king-size Kit Kat bars at Bed, Bath & Beyond. Call us tacky...because I totally know we are.
-And speaking of tacky, we're trying to avoid "true" tackiness--aka putting on our wedding announcement, "Due to the fact that the couple must drive back up to school, gift cards are appreciated." My mom has been searching the internet for non-tacky ways to say that, and here's the solution she found: on the invite, write, "Visit the couple's website (insert URL) for more information" and then write that nice little tidbit there. So I've gots ta make a wedding blog.
-Lacey's bridal shower is on Saturday. I'm not completely sure if she knows that yet...and I still have a ton to plan.
I honestly tried to do my homework. I have a ton of reading and journal entries to do by tomorrow for my deviant behavior class, but the website (stupid jstor) where I'm supposed to read articles has died apparently. Hopefully it comes back in the next few hours or I'm in deep trouble.
Thank you, that is all.



1 comment:
I wish I were in Utah for all the Sharon pre-wedding festivities!! I miss you guys. P.S. I also dressed up today, and turns out nobody else at work did. Oops haha.
Post a Comment