Day 29: Favorite TV Shows and Why
-The Office (granted I feel that the quality is steadily declining...and Will Ferrell? Really?)
Why? It is hilarious. It has become my family's TV show. We quote it all the time. What I am saying is that this show is a family bonding experience. Haha. And I love (most of) the awkward humor.
-Boy Meets World
Why? I grew up with that show. It is also hilarious. You just feel like you relate to the characters...and you gotta love the Feeney call. This show has a special place in my heart.
Really those are my only FAVORITES. Shows I also enjoy include:
Community
Parks & Rec
Modern Family
House
Criminal Minds
Desperate Housewives (I know)
Day 30: Movies I Can Watch Again and Again
-Disturbia
-Hook
-Sweet Home Alabama
-Salt
-Get Smart
-27 Dresses
-Inception
-Step Up
-Remember the Titans
30 Days of Blogging
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment