Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pish Posh

Well, I am in the midst of studying for finals. More specifically, I am currently in the midst of studying for the final for my Foundations of Social Inquiry class.

The final is in 4 hours and it may or may not kick my butt, so I wonder why I am blogging. I just simply feel too distracted to study. I am at work.

Tomorrow is the last day of finals, and I have 3 left. My plan is to take the one this afternoon, cram-study and take my Social Psychology one tonight, and then take my Spanish one tomorrow.

I've decided to drop my Spanish minor. I want to become fluent in Spanish and the only things the upper-division Spanish courses will do is teach me about the literature and history of the Spanish language. So, if I drop my minor, I can then graduate in December 2011 instead of April 2012. I can THEN also for reals move to Mexico (remember when I told you all I was doing that?) through a program called ILP to teach English/improve my Spanish. One of my friends told me that you can get a Spanish Certificate from BYU...so I feel that living in Mexico for a few months + Spanish Certificate is just as good as a minor. End.

Well, lots of crazy things are going on in my life. As those of you who know me well may have guessed, many of these crazy things center around boys and I must just say it is stressful. But....it will all pan out. I just hate hurt feelings so I hope none of those happen.

Anyways...I just needed to distract myself for a few minutes. Hopefully I have the restlessness out of my system so that I can STUDY. Wish my luck. Ugh.


P.S. My Travie is in AFRICA.

No comments: