Monday, November 1, 2010

I HAVE THE INSANE DESIRE

...to get the heck home and be with these people!!!! Do you ever just get slapped in the face with a bout of home-sickness/missing people? Welp that's me right now! I am so excited to go home in December!!!!!


Linda and Frhonda!
(stole this from your blog hehe)




Marf/Friar Robinson

aka

Matthew Robinson my son






Brianna Stew and Anamineehead

aka

Brianna and Anamin







Cholestrol

aka

Celesta my mother






Forehead/Little BigMan

aka

Jorge Alberto Paz my husband








TRAVIE bff








LITTLE BROTHER

Travis






Momsy and Daddy






SCAVOOVALI

aka

Scruffy!






What brought this on?


I will tell you.










This face.








I saw this face and wanted to die. Rush of memories. My little Travie is going on his mission. If you couldn't tell this is one of his pics for his mission papers....hahaha. Gosh I love him and I'm gonna miss him like an insane person!



AND I NEED TO GO HOME NOW!!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I get those little bouts of home sickness all the time! Sometimes I feel like I miss some people so much, I just might explode! (And you are one of those people missy!)

I know you'll have oh so much fun at home, and make even more memories and take even more fantastic pictures.