is insanely boring.
I feel as though blogging is somewhat pointless until I have other people to blog about....like my kiddies. Nothing incredibly interesting happens in my life. So.
Tomorrow night my roommates, me, Jordan, Jonny, and Dave are getting our butts up to Sandy to see the midnight showing of Harry Potter. Wooo!! I may just die when I see Rupert Grint...the love of my life....like for rillz I love him. Just look at him.
(please excuse the use of the swear word, it came with the image. Swearing aside, I couldn't agree more with the caption...ahhh)






Okay so in the last three pictures all three of them look really hot. But gosh I love Rupert Grint/Ronald Weasley. Maybe he is a little goofy looking but he's had my heart since the seventh grade. That's a long time. Nine years long.
Might I add that my life has once again been made complete....I found my autographed photo of Rupert Grint. And you can sure as heck bet that it's hanging on my wall above my bed. I love him. Okay.




2 comments:
I think all three of them have gotten insanely good looking over the past few years!
I wish I could go with you to see Harry Potter!!! I have to wait to get my fix. =[[
I like your blog. And I love Harry Potter. In fact if you look in my profile pics on facebook, I am making out with a poster of an animated Harry Potter I got when I bought the last book. It's a bit explicit but you get the point. Anypoo, I like randomness so you can post whatever you want. You should have posted a picture of Chocolate Chip Bacon cookies.
Post a Comment