I lead such a boring blog. I am just super bored/tired at work so here is a post.
1. Zach moved. Hallelujah. Over and done with forever.
2. I think I am getting a cold.
3. I always forget about pictures for my blog.
4. My friend introduced me to the cute side of wombats and now I want one.
5. Sleep is something I am not too familiar with.
6. I hate the stupid laundry room at Glenwood and that it uses all your quarters.
7. GENERAL CONFERENCE IS THIS WEEKEND.
8. MY ROOMMATES AND I ARE DRIVING 40 MINUTES TO CHIPOTLE THIS WEEKEND. (Second time in 3 weeks. It's an addiction.)
9. I love Chipotle.
10. Midnight showing of Harry Potter anyone? Yep, me and all my roommates.
I miss all you Arizonians/now-Californians etc. Hope life is swell! :]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I AM SO JEALOUS OF CHIPOTLE AND HARRY POTTER!!
Also, I wish I could be there conference weekend and that we all could party. All the time. I miss you!
Also also, the little word verification thing is "boostab" and at first glance I thought it said "boobstab" which is funny enough in itself, but it reminds me of "EASY ACCESS BOOB PUNCH!" Hahaha I love my babooshka!!
Post a Comment