Be happy. Gosh.
So I'm back in Provo now and it's been lovely! I really am happy I just let the minor detail that I see Zach nearly every day get me down all to often. And I dwell on. That needs to stop, ugh!!!
I'll hopefully post soon with some pictures. Since I'm back to school, I'm back to work (thank goodness) and so I never have pictures with me on my work computer.
Here's a few reasons I'm glad to be back at work:
-My days are more structured.
-It's a great time to get homework done without being tempted to ditch it for facebook.
-$$$
I am especially excited for the money part--I'm broke. Around $200 for books (which is actually WAY good), starting car payments around $250, and TRAFFIC SCHOOL (which I've heard is around $200--I have yet to know for sure) really adds up.
Yes I got a ticket driving up here. I was going 80 in a 65 zone just outside of Flagstaff. The highway patrol guy said he eyeballed it at 85 and I wasn't going to argue since he marked it down from "85" to 69!!!! Which is completely amazing because 20 over is criminal speed...ahhh!!! On top of that he told me if I do traffic school nothing will show up on my insurance. So I am eternally grateful to that guy.
Well hopefully I'll remember to put pictures on my work computer soon so I can post a more exciting update. Woo! Hope all's well for you guys.
Friday, September 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh my gosh, I would be crying if I got pulled over on the freeway! I'm always so scared that is going to happen to me! I miss you Babooshka, and I appreciate the potato bag for keeping me in your life, in however small a way!! Remember when you gave me a potato for my birthday? Haha I love you!!
Post a Comment