Okkaay. I told Linda that I would write a blog about my brain. And that I would include pictures. Well it's kind of late right now and I don't have all the pictures I need for the blog I have in mind so that will have to wait for a day or two. But it will come! :D
Also, I don't get why people can't just respect that there ARE people besides themselves who have opinions!!!!! (AKA No on prop 102 supporters...not all of them though). This will be included in my next blog. I can't get worked up about it tonight. That's already happened and I was shaking I was so mad!!!
Random sidenote: I have the wierdest bruise on my foot. It's on the top of my foot on the little bone thing that extends from my big toe to my ankle and it's kind of shaped like this: 0 Yes, with no bruise in the center. And it hurts! Don't know how it got there.
Also, Michelle texted me and told me that the giant party (a marching band!! :D) that came into work tonight left a tip big enough for everyone who was working to get 9 dollahs! Sweet! Tips just make me so glad! That's one thing I like about working on bar. Otherwise I like line better. Anyways.
I will close this blog with a new Chuck Norris joke I heard from my brother:
Chuck Norris can do a wheelie on a unicycle.
Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Lisa, I totally understand about stupid Prop. 102 haters. Erik has had his sign ripped out of his yard everynight, I know that's not as bad as what happened to Stephen, but it's ridiculous! Erik got a big sign and screwed it to his house up high. You'll have to drive by and see it, it's rather funny! I'm so excited to get into your brain! I'm waiting impatiently!
Oh yeah, everyone notices that I'm wearing orange and black ponytails!
Post a Comment