I AM TIRED!!!! I WANT TO GO TO BEEDDDD!!!!!!
So I am taking this ridiculous computer class. The reason I say it is ridiculous is because even though he's a nice guy, the teacher has NO CLUE what he's doing!!!!!!! I have that class Tuesday and Thursday. I also have English Tuesday and Thursday. WELL. This week on Tuesday when we all got to our computer class, everyone was like, "Oh no! There's a test Thursday!" (tomorrow...which is technically today.) And our teacher said, "The test is actually next week." The syllabus says it is this week but he kept saying that it's next week so we figured that he had just changed the schedule. That was a relief to me because my rough draft for my paper is due in English on Thursday. Today. Whatever. So that reduced a LOT of homework/study time...because when we have tests in the computer class there are actually 2 tests--one on whatever program we're learning about (this time is PowerPoint), and the other on 3 chapters from our book. So yeah I was super relieved.
So yesterday (as in Tuesday) I spent time on my Spanish homework (time being about 2 1/2 hours haha). Much to my dismay, when I got off work that night, I had a voicemail from none other than my computer teacher. "Hi Lisa, this is Ryan Bowles your computer teacher. I was just calling to let you know that there was some confusion and the test is actually THIS Thursday, NOT NEXT Thursday. So good luck and study hard! See you in class." WHAT THE HEEECCCKKK!!!!!!! So yeah as you might be able to guess, I have been BUSY with my English paper today. I just barely finished it and it's 1 o'clock in the morning. I worked on it virtually all afternoon (I had to work tonight). If I had known that the test really was this week, I could have studied for it more yesterday instead of so much Spanish!! I am SO MAD!!!!! I know it was a mistake but it is really not fair of my teacher to expect us to miraculously have enough time to study 100-some-odd pages of text AND review the usage of an entire program with one day's notice (although I do appreciate that he told us which topics to study in the book). So yeah. 1 AM and I'm about to start studying those 100-some-odd pages and wake up in a few hours for school. Maybe I'll just pull an all-nighter. I HATE all-nighters, they make me feel like poop.
Well I just needed to vent for a minute before I start on the abhorred abhorrance. Gahhh death. I really want to sleep. Maybe tomorrow. Fare thee well. Or not well.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment