Before I write my poems for Rhonda, I have to say something about my last post. It's as if Heavenly Father read the part about Stephen (probably because He DID! haha) because the very next day things got so much better!!!! I am happy :D And I am SO glad that I have Stephen in my life!
Alright. I like to write poems too, but here are a few that are spins off of nursery rhymes I wrote many many years ago.
Hickory Dickory Dock
Hickory dickory dock
Fish jumped on Johann Bach
Bach sneezed "ACHOO!"
From his wig flew
Not any fish, but a hawk
Little Miss Muffet
Little Miss Muffet
Sat on her tuffet
Eating her chicken feet
Then came a cute spider
It sat down beside her
She squashed it and made it her treat
Jack and Jill
Jack and Jill
Went up the hill
To fetch a pail full of Sprite
Jack fell down
And broke his crown
Jill laughed with all her might
Humpty Dumpty
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
An omelette is what our egg-friend became
And Little Bo Peep was the one to blame
I hope you enjoy them!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love, love, love them! Thanks for joining in my poetic spree! My favorite was the one about Jack and Jill when Jill laughs. That was pretty funny!
~Rhonda~
Post a Comment