Thursday, January 26, 2012

Fo Pauxs of the 90s + Biebs Ridiculousness

So I came across this article on Yahoo and couldn't stop laughing. Celebrities and their apparel are so ridiculous. It began with a few, er, lovely pictures of Justin Bieber in his weird attire (including sweatpants tucked into socks, a Christmas sweater meets leatherman jacket horror, and a "sexy and I know it" shirt, among other oddities). Here's my favorite. Justin Bieber trying to be the next Michael Jackson. Please.


Then it moved backwards to the 90s. This was my favorite part.

Hanson. Barf!!! I don't believe any of them ever brushed their hair or shopped anywhere but Goodwill. (By the way I love that place...but just sayin they look sloppy haha)

New Kids on the Block. LOVE the shirtless overalls and medieval getup. And the finger in the air, and the finger pointing at the camera.



Backstreet Boys. My OBSESSION 4th-8th grade (and I still LOVE them so much).
Despite my love for them, I'm still a little embarrassed by their clothing choice. Hahah love it.
Matching undies.


And I'm not even sure what to say about this one...I just love 90s glasses.


*N SYNC shiny jackets


And I loved the caption the article had on this one, it's perfect:
"Omg, you know what would be so funny? If we all wore vests without
shirts and someone lassoed us with a rope! Hahahahaha!"

Last but not least, Justin Timberlake in this denim vomit!


Man, 90s styles were so funny. I had a fanny pack. And remember when jellies were super popular?? I loved mine. I kind of want another pair.


Alright, now that I have made myself sound like one of those snobby fashion critics, I'll move on.

Millie (my wedding photographer) told me that all of our pictures should be ready this weekend, so hopefully I'll get them sometime next week!!

And that's pretty much all.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh my gosh, I read this same article yesterday, and I was cracking up!! And to think, these were the boys we drooled over as pre-teens!! WHAT??? Also, I totally had some awesome hot pink jellies at BYU. My friend in Florida got them for me from the dollar section at Target. They were awesome until it got too cold for them and toes started to freeze. Then they broke at the heel and wouldn't stay on anymore and I was oh so sad! And I've never been able to find a pair since then!

Felicia said...

Hahaha! Boatman, ( I know it's Chappell now, but like I said at your reception, you'll always be "Boatman" to me.)can I just tell you how much I enjoy your commentaries on life? They crack me up for rizzle. Also, I love how in that picture of BSB you failed to note Nick's mcnasty hair. Although, I agree with you, I will always and forever be a fan.