That's always a telltale sign I am becoming progressively more unmotivated.
By the end of the day today, I will have had 9 classes so far this week. I will have attended 4 of them. Don't tell my parents.
I had a 100-point assignment due last week. When I found out that it was taking most people 5-6 hours, I just didn't do it. My teacher will drop the lowest score so I figured if it's going to be dropped anyways, I'm not even going to try.
I have another 100-point assignment that was originally due at midnight tonight. My teacher emailed us and pushed it back til tomorrow night. Guess what I'm not doing tonight? Guess who will be hating herself tomorrow night?
I am totally not trying to complain at all, just state that I am in stuck in a huge rut and have no clue how to get out of it. Suggestions? I feel like this:
I just want this semester to be over so I can get MARRIED. And I just want next semester to be over so I can GRADUATE. Aaah. Graduate. Today I realized what that actually meant. I've always known that graduation means no more school, but it's real--no more school for ME. I will not attend school. MY education will be complete. (For now anyways.) I will get a job, a job that once it's over it's over, and I won't have homework. Do you know how blissful that sounds!? I'm tellin ya....5 years of college can really burn one out. It is crazy to think that when I graduate, I will have been in school for 18 consecutive years. I might not know what to do with myself. Oh the joyous day!!!
Okay I am rambling now...
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment