Tuesday, November 29, 2011

28 Days And Counting

Dan and I are getting married in 28 days!! I can't wait! Invitations are in the mail (well...at least for everyone who posted addresses on facebook or who are family/friends of my family...still working on Dan's family/friends) and all plans are coming together. I still have quite a bit to do though...

I don't know if I can handle one more semester of school. I am doing bare minimum right now, probably even less than that haha. But I must.

Dan has an interview for an internship with the Oquirrh Mountain Temple tomorrow! He eventually wants to end up working for the church if possible and manage church buildings and/or temples, so we're hoping he'll get this internship. It would be an awesome resume builder AND Dan heard that most of the kids who get an internship through the Church get hired by the Church. The only downside....he has to work 20 hours per week if he gets it, and 10 of the hours MUST be worked on Saturdays. Hello boring weekends. That's okay though. :]

I've decided that you can tell a lot about a person by their shoes. Today I was eating lunch on campus and was observing this guy, and I couldn't decide if he was the quiet but still confident type or if he was very introverted, shy, and maybe even sad. I found myself trying to look at his shoes to make the final decision. Unfortunately I couldn't see them so it's still a mystery. But do you guys agree with me? Or am I crazy?? You can tell who's a nerd, who's a prep, who's a punk, who's a tool, who's high maintenance, who's conservative (not in the political sense) and so much more...Often times I think I can even tell the type of music people listen to by looking at their shoes.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I am so with you on the shoes! Also, I used to believe shoes could make or break the hotness factor of a guy. Good thing I liked my Dan's shoes.
And I can't wait to see your wedding invite!! I love you! I'm so excited!