skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I want to get as many opinions as possible. So if I don't know you, feel free to comment. If you are a blog stalker (though I doubt I have any...), feel free to comment. And, of course, if you are a friend, feel free to comment. This is just for fun.
(And for those of you who always mix the names up like I did before I was an ice cream server, the one on the left is a sugar cone and the one on the right is a cake cone.)
8 comments:
waffle!! waffle!!!
and by waffle I meant sugar...
Sugar! But if there's a waffle cone option, I'll take that!
P.S. You serve ice cream??
Bowl! Can that be an option?
It definitely depends on the day. I LOVE both! The cake cone brings back SO many memories of Grandma Guthrie's party days and the sugar cone is just dang delicous!
shugga shugga shugga.
sugar cone, definitely. Although the last bite out of ice cream in a cake cone is so good.
I definitely love both! Cake cones remind me of Grandma day's when we'd just get the cone and eat it without any icecream multiple times throughout the day. Sugar cones are just delicious, especially with a little caramel syrup in the bottom and Dryers Rocky Road on top, and yes it has to be Dryers because it has real marshmallows in it.
Post a Comment