So I know I don't look particularly lovely in this photo, but I love it. Dan's cousin captured it while we were all up at their grandma's dry farm. (I went with Dan to his family reunion in Idaho Falls this last weekend.)
I think you look super lovely. And this looks like the type of picture you put with some nice linen paper with some writing on it about a wonderful day in the history of your life and send it to people and they either send you stuff or come and bring it to you at the place that is written on that nice linen paper with stuff from a place that is also written on that nice linen paper.
2 comments:
love this picture!
I think you look super lovely. And this looks like the type of picture you put with some nice linen paper with some writing on it about a wonderful day in the history of your life and send it to people and they either send you stuff or come and bring it to you at the place that is written on that nice linen paper with stuff from a place that is also written on that nice linen paper.
Post a Comment