Thursday, August 12, 2010

One Whole Year

I have a dear friend, who I believe no longer considers me a friend. You probably all know who I'm talking about.

We've gone our separate ways. I still care about him greatly but I feel good about this choice.

However, today, August 12, is a very special day. It's his one year anniversary. I really wish I could congratulate him, but feel that would be unwise. So, to partially alleviate my need to wish him the best and congratulate him, I'll do it here publicly (though he will never see it):

Congratulations on making it a whole year. I am so proud of you. I know it hasn't been easy. You have so many years ahead of you and I know that now you've made it one year, you can make it 50 years. I hope you have a great day, I hope you celebrate, I hope you're happy, and I hope you're well. :]

And yes, I do miss you. But things are good.

No comments: