I realize my last many posts have mainly been about Zach drama and other blah occurrences. And I just really feel like anyone who never knew me and read my blog would think I was a total downer and complainer and no fun. So guys, I'm sorry I've been complaining so much. I'll try to post about the good stuff that happens too. :] Haha.
I figured since my posts over the last few months have basically been about Zach, I will post some pictures to recap the many other things that have been going on. I have this weird tendency that when I'm dating-ish or liking a boy, all of my writing (blog/journal) tends to focus on him and not the other things that go on...a little ridiculous and I feel like I'm 15. SO:
In June my dear Anamin got married! Here's the wedding party. Her lovely bridesmaids included her sister Adriel, Brianna Stew, me, Linda, and Frhonda. To be honest, I was scared when I first saw the skirts because I NEVER wear pink for some reason, and these were BRIGHT. But I think they turned out so well! They definitely looked good when we put them on and matched the wedding perfectly. Plus, Linda and Rhonda's mom made them all. So kind of her :]

Alright. So I decided that I missed the blonde hair I had in high school. Freshman year of college I dyed it brown (actually it turned out black...) and when it started growing out, my hair had turned brown. The blonde period of my life was apparently over. So I decided to dye it to try to achieve this color of my senior year:
(Yeah great picture I know. Just the first one I could find that showed the color well.) My mom was asleep and I have too much hair I knew there was no way I could dye it myself. So my dear friends Matt and Travis came over and did it for me. My brother Travis watched. I hope you're thinking I'm brave for letting boys dye my hair. It was awesome. And they loved it.
Well, the dye didn't take as well as I'd liked but it was a little lighter after...haha.
My family also went on vacation to Big Bear Lake, California. It was way fun. We went on an alpine slide, jet boating, and zip lining.
My parents want to use the following picture for our Christmas cards this year:
Haha. Here's my little bro and I eating ice cream by the cute little shops.
A pretty sunset+Harry Potter=perfect.
A few weeks ago, Brianna, Celesta, Jordan, Kaela and I went to lunch at Paradise Bakery. Celesta discovered many light switches and we decided we needed to take a picture. I think Kaela was embarrassed by our immaturity and did not join us in the picture haha!
Little Camden had his first birthday! I can't get over how freaking cute he is.
Matt turned 20 a few days ago. To celebrate, we painted this picture together. It looks really ugly in the picture but when you see the real thing, it is amazing.
Please note the Oompa Loompa who seems to have some sort of relation to Lady Gaga. Matt and I named him Oompa Gaga. Also, please take note of the lovely black lip prints in the upper left corner and the red and purple smears in the middle. They were made by these:
Most of you know I like making stuff. Here are some of my favorite things I've made.
I want to start selling them but don't really know how to get my stuff out there...I've looked at etsy but can't really figure out how it works. So if you guys know of anyone who wants a beanie or headband/hair bow custom made send them my way! If this actually works out I won't charge too much for them, just enough to make a profit. Woo!
In one of my other posts I mentioned that my parents were making it sound like I wasn't going to be able to have a car. Well, after some praying on all our parts, they changed their mind. Woohoo! They bought me this 07 Honda Accord and it is so lovely! I'm going to be giving them monthly car payments til I've paid them back. Lacey and Matt named my car Methuselah...not sure how I feel about that yet.
Your eyes do not deceive you, it does have volume and channel/track control on the steering wheel!
And a 6 disc CD player!
And a sun roof!
And a clicker key!
It suffices me to say that I am in great debt to my parents and will probably be paying them back for the rest of my existence. Okay not really but yeah.
And here's me being happy.




3 comments:
I loved the recap of the past little while. Favorite part of the whole blog....you being happy! :) Love you Flisa!
~Frhonda~
I love the last picture of you!! So perfect!
P.S. My Beatles birthday present is one of the favorite things you've made! It is sitting on my bookshelf across the room from me right now!
You should start a blog just for your creations and sell them that way.
Post a Comment