So I realize it has been a long-elephant-trunk time since I've posted. It's always at work that I end up posting so I never have pictures. Otherwise I'm rarely on the computer, it's kind of nice.
I think there are several things I need to update on. Here we gooooo:
1. Moving. I moved from building 4 to building 2, same apartment complex. May I just say that building 2 is so much better. The ward is way fun...I have so many friends in the ward. I've made more friends in this ward in 3 weeks than I did in my old ward over the whole semester. I also love my roommates a lot. They are Lacey's old roommies (she moved out). Basically it's pretty wonderful and I'm rarely bored.
2. Work. I got trained on what's called "counselor support." I still answer phones but what that means is now I only talk to counselors. So instead of getting 50 calls in 4 hours, I get between 5 and 10 calls in 4 hours. I'm not complaining.
3. Summer classes. I'm taking them. Sociology and persuasive writing...woo.
4. Zach. Long story short: We hung out, we swung on swings, we walked around a park, we kissed. Might I add it's the same park where both Lacey and Katherine were kissed. ;] We started hanging out a lot more. I really liked him. We talked about relationships and decided that due to things he's going through right now, we wouldn't date each other. I've been fine with that and have learned to see him only as a friend. He has become one of my best friends. He's a really cool guy and we hang out basically every day. That might end soon. I really hope it doesn't...
So basically that's where my life is at right now. Classes end I think June 17th and I'll probably be home that weekend. I'm excited to see all my AZ buddies :] ....
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hehe... I am hereby referring to that park as "The Park of Dreams." I'm sorry things didn't work out with you two though...=/
Let's hang out fo real and not just pretend like last time lol.
Hoorah for updates!! It's so good to hear about your life and updates about stuff. I love you Flisa dear, and I can't wait to see you!!!
~Rhonda~
Post a Comment