Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hello World

It's been a while, friends.

As many of you know, I am in Provo now. I'm still trying to find friends so it's a little boring, but it's been good. My roommate is one of my old roommates from freshman year, Katherine, and we've been having a grand old time. I miss everyone terribly!!!!

Celesta, Jordan, Jorge, and Travis all stopped by to say one last goodbye to me the night before I left for Provo. I cried as Jorge and Travis were leaving haha. And it was funny, neither of them really knew what to do.



And here's the wonderful group of my best friends ever who came over for dinner the Sunday before I left! Many of you are pictured here :]


Here I am saying goodbye to Dwight :[

And the WORST!!! Saying goodybe to SCRUFFY!!! :[ I miss this little doggy so ridiculously much!!! He gets so excited whenever we come home and before we even get in the house we can hear him "singing" (howling) inside because he's so excited. Then when we open the door he just LOVES us. I miss his greetings!! My apartment is lonely without him!

On the way up to Provo, we spent the night in a town just outside of Vegas. Here's my family who I miss sooo dearly!!!

This is at our best friends the Olsen's house. New Year's Eve. I can tell I'm turning into a grown up (ew!!) because I asked for a Costco membership for Christmas and I fell asleep before midnight on New Year's Eve. Hmm...


Here are Lacey, Becca and I before school started. Becca is moving back home and she was up here for a family reunion so it's totally random that we ran into her.


First day of school. Yay.

And here are Katherine and I being ninjas.

And just being weird.

So yeah, I'm doing well. I seriously miss everyone so much though. :[ But I know things will be great once I get more into the swing of things.

Well I promised dearest Katherine that she could use my laptop so I must adjourn! I will post again soon! (If I think of something to blog about...) I love and miss all of you!!!!!!!! Aaaaahhhh

2 comments:

Amy J said...

Good luck with the new semester! You are just so cute in all your pictures. I'm sure you'll love your decision and the change, especially once it stops being so dang cold in Provo! Take care girl!

Linda and Rhonda said...

I love love love you Flisa!! I hope you have a wonderful week ahead of you! Smile for me!
~FRhonda~