Is it wrong of me to be annoyed with almost everyone in my life? I guess not almost everyone, just a lot of "the usuals" in my life. And no, I am not annoyed with anyone who reads this. At least who I know reads this. I am annoyed with a few people who I never thought I would ever be annoyed with. There are people who I am beginning to care about less because they don't give me the time of day when I would readily drop anything for them. Is that rude or conceited or bad of me? I don't know. I feel bad about it. It's just hard to care when people don't care back. And it makes me angry. It hurts me a lot. Should I just deal with it/try to fix it? Or move on? It's so hard to move on from people who used to mean the world to me. A lot of things have happened recently that have made the day I move to Provo seem too far away (PS I am officially accepted and going to BYU in January. OSP kids--please don't mention it to management yet...I think that would hurt my chances of getting any potential raises which they never give out haha). I am so sad yet excited to move. But these things that have been happening just shout to me that I need something new. I will miss a lot of things/people so much though. Especially my family. I need to spend more time with them. Any feedback on this paragraph is welcomed...haha.
Anamin, Brianna and I just got back from visiting Jordan in Flagstaff today. It was a great weekend. We ate, shopped downtown, watched a movie, slept, went on walks, and went to the lava caves. It was fun to just chill with the girls (plus Edwin for one night). :] And my car did not explode. Check out my Facebook for pictures.
And about the boy I mentioned in one of my previous posts. I only like him as a friend. I think the original new-cute-boy-potential-of-something-happening situation had me giddy. He's super cool though. A great friend. We'll see where it goes. I should set my blog to private. Haha.
Well I am super tired. The weekend was crazy and awesome but very tiring. And there is something exhausting about sitting for 4 hours. Driving. How does that work? I don't know but the trip home wore me out. So I'm going to bed. :]
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I think I kind of know how you feel. After I graduated from high school and went away to college, it seemed liked my closest friends and their priorities changed. I made every effort to keep in touch, but it seemed like none of them could care less to give me the time of day. Even when I came back, things never seemed the same. I got to the point where I figured why bother trying if they aren't? I finally realized I really missed them from when we were in high school and the memories. Things had changed and I had to step back and wait...some of my closest friends from high school moved on.
Sorry about the novel, I don't know if this even relates at all, and I'm not saying to drop them, but it is hard feeling like you are doing all the work. It's tough deciding if its worth it anymore or not.
Glad to hear you got accepted to BYU! Good luck moving up here. I'm sure the change will be great.
I hate that feeling--like you're not appreciated, because not only is it a crappy feeling, but you feel like a brat for even thinking that. I wouldn't say drop them, but don't go out of your way to please them. Still be friends, just let them know that you're not going to let them hold you back. =]
I'm so excited for you to come to Utah. But sad we won't ever be able to realize our dream of the bohemian tent room. With Channing Tatum on our ceiling. Ha love youuu!
Bologna! I am sad that you are leaving but I think it will be good for you to get away from here, you can always come home. Did I mention I have a present for you? Love ya!
Post a Comment