Friday, October 2, 2009

So Here's The Truth...

Life has been great!

Wait isn't that kind of how I started my last post? Haha. I guess this is just a good part of my life.

So there's this boy.

And school's been going well. Can I please just say that having a good attitude about school and not complaining about it whether you may or may not hate it really does make it so much EASIER?

I've made a new buddy named Alex. He's in a wheelchair and when I see him I push him to class. He's so cool!

I've lost a few pounds.

I got my split ends cut off.

I have discovered that I have an amazing ability to bs my way through 4-page essays in under an hour and get a good grade. Well actually I already knew that, but I have discovered that this skill has improved. So that's really helpful. :]

Conference is this weekend!

And music!! Here are some of my current interests:

Sunset Shoot--Here With You

The Format--Sore Thumb, Tie the Rope

Fun.--Be Calm, The Gambler, Walking the Dog

The Rocket Summer--All I Have, Brat Pack

One Hot Minute--My Kinda Town

The Jakes--Cough Syrup

Forever the Sickest Kids--The Way She Moves, Uh Huh, Phone Call

Just in case you were interested. And the list goes on.

Hope life is great for all of you as well!

1 comment:

The Beachs said...

Who's this boy Bologna?