Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Why do I do this to myself...edited

I have edited this blog post because the original one was too stupid. So to anyone who may have read the first one please erase it from your memory. Here's what I kept from it though:

So. To skip a long story and tell you the ending, I realized that in a lot of ways, I miss Stephen as a brother, not a boyfriend. I remembered that towards the end of our relationship I mentioned to some of my friends that kissing him was so weird because he felt more like a brother than a boyfriend. Etc. And I'm fine with that, it makes this all a lot better. It made sense in my head why I still miss him but I don't want to be with him in that sense. Because he ended up being more like a brother.

On a happier note, I've been loving the rain! However scarce! Monday night when it was raining, Travis and I were hanging out. We originally were watching "Get Smart" on my laptop on the porch swing in my back yard. But then the rain started blowing onto the porch, getting my laptop wet. Because of this and the fact that the weather was too lovely to waste by sitting watching a movie, we decided to go on a drive (with the windows down!) and it was so perfect. And it was cold rain, too! Not hot monsoon rain. I wish it would rain more often!!! And it's so nice outside right now too...I am quite tempted to sleep outside. Hmm..

1 comment:

Holly said...

Lisa... Rain? We are missing our opportunity to record a fabulous video and become famous!

On a side note: Your last post about Steven, perfectly fine to vent like you did! I would be feeling the same way! In fact, I really worry about whether things will work out between Jeremy and I, what if when his mission is over and we are FINALLY together again we just don't work? Maybe we just work better not together, you know? I hope not, but that's what I've been worrying about lately, but hey, only another year and 20 so days!

Sorry, back to you haha. Um, actually I'm not really sure what else to say. You rock? Hmm... yeh let's leave it at that. You're keeping me up! (and no, that's not why you rock, in fact that would lessen your rockage, but you just rock so much that you still rock, and yes, I really need sleep)