Monday, January 19, 2009

My Children's Storybook

Alrighty this blog is my children's story book because there will be more pictures than words.

Here are pictures from our girls/pajama/Mamma Mia night at Kaela's last week. For more pictures check out my facebook.

Celesta and her love.



Apparently he is Brianna's love too.



But, most importantly, he is my twin.


And here is the woman of the hour, lovely hostess/pregnant crazy lady, Kaela Beach.

Anamin and Celesta doing a duet.


Brianna and I being....yeah.


And all of us. A comment from Travis Birch about this picture: "For some reason this picture makes me want to laugh." (not exact words)

And here are some pictures from Brianna's birthday party at Native New Yorker Saturday night. (Yeah of course we didn't bust out the camera's until the birthday girl left.)
Clever Trever and Chancho (yes Anamin I know Chancho means pig. He told me to call him that because it would be funny....and I told Tito...and Tito told me that is what wives call their husbands....???!!!?!?!?)

Cholestra and Clever Trevor. This picture was accurately described by Jennifer Hale as those old happy/sad masks.


This is Jorge, a picture I stold from Tito.

Here is Anamin sitting on Pancho's lap. Travis and Brianna B. (Okay she's not really on his lap it just looks like it)

Clever Trevor, Chael, and Jennifer. (For those of you who don't know these people, Chael is really Mike but since everyone calls him by the first part of his name, I call him by the last part.)


And here are Pancho, I, and Tito. I taught Pancho and Tito what "creeper" means, and Tito is clearly demonstrating his new vocabulary.


This is another picture I stole from Tito but I had to post it because I love how hilariously stupid my face looks. hahahaha


Alright for those of you who read my blog who don't work at OSP, right now we have a bunch of foreign exchange students working with us right now. They're from Brazil and Chile. Pancho and Tito are from Chile. And we always speak in Spanish together!!! Mostly Tito and I. I speak in Spanish and he speaks in English. It is great for improvement! I will be so sad when they go home!!!! All of the exchange students are AWESOME!!!!! (Especially Tito and Pancho, and Andrews who is from Brazil.)
In other news concerning things that might interest you: No progress in the Stephen situation. Well there has actually been a lot of mental progress for me so I think I am getting closer to actually doing it. Not talking about it right now. No progress in the ASU vs BYU decision. My friend Ben who goes to ASU HATES it and that's saying something, trust me. No progress in the teaching major decision, I just really don't care anymore.
Other important news: I have rekindled my love for Muse. Well it never died. But I downloaded tons more of their songs. I love them and they make me want to float away ahhhh........
The end.

3 comments:

Linda and Rhonda said...

Wow! It looks like you guys had a super fun time at both of those parties! Thanks for the funny pictures! I love them! It does look like Anamin is sitting on his lap! What is happening there? Do I need to have a talk with Anamin? Just kidding! Thanks for making me smile!

~Rhonda~

Holly said...

You totally are his twin! :-O

Lauren said...

Sharon Lisa, I quite enjoyed all your pictures. Maybe now I will actually write in my blog since you have one too! Hurray!!

Muse is the greatest. So is coming to BYU and rooming with me!!