Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A moment

This whole Stephen deal has been going on for a long time. It started out with me denying any sort of feeling I was having that we're not right for each other. Then I stopped denying it but tried ignoring it, or not letting myself recognize it. Then I let it sink it. After that I kept getting so irritated with him and I'd just want to do it and get if over with. But whenever those thoughts and feelings came into my head I would combat it with feelings of "he's my best friend I can't" or "no I would miss him to much" or "we've been dating so long can I really do it?" or "I just don't feel up to destroying someone's life" (believe me, I think this is unfortunately how he will perceive it :[ ). But now I've finally reached the point that I don't exactly want to do it anymore but I know it's what I need to do and I am finally ready to trust my Savior. I know, I should have been able to do that a long time ago. But it's so hard to trust someone with somebody else who is important to you. I've always known that everything is okay with the Savior, I guess I just haven't experienced it so strongly yet. I am not looking forward to doing this at all. But I am trusting my Savior that He will take care of not only me but Stephen too. :[

Stephen and I are talking on Friday.
Thanks to all of you, soo so much, who have been helping me through this. I'm so grateful for all of you!

I have more interesting (to me) things to blog about but I have to get ready for work.

4 comments:

Holly said...

You can do it Lisa, don't worry everything will be alright! Trust in the Lord, he knows what is best. Good luck!

Lauren said...

The Big Guy always knows what to do. =]

You can do this! Call me later ok?

Linda and Rhonda said...

You know whats best. Hey! Thanks for making work fun for me yesterday! Kitchen line was a blast!! You make me laugh so much!! Like so...ha ha ha! Have a happy day, and don't forget to show off that beautiful smile of yours!! I love you!
~Rhonda~

Linda and Rhonda said...

I mean...

FFFFFFFrhonda

sorry about that!