Monday, December 1, 2008

While I chat with Ben...

I was about to head to bed then my friend Ben messaged me on Facebook. I haven't talked to him for a while so I'm talking to him for a few minutes right now. I figured while I'm on I'll post the pics that go along with my last blog.


Waiting for Jorge to get to Travis' house.


At Wendy's...Anamin crawled into this little hidden box between the booths. Another customer yelled at us, it was quite hilarious. I remembered what it was like to be in high school. I miss having an excuse to be immature like this all the time haha.


At Wendy's still. (Okay Linda I can see, from this picture, why people might think Travis and I are dating, which, for the record, we are not). That little parentheses part had a lot of commas...


This is at Fry's. Jorge and I found some lovely elephants.

This is the monkey Jorge bought Celesta for her birthday.


This is when we were making the dinner for Kaela and Derek. Jorge loved it so much he ate every crumb out of the bowl. Haha.


And this is a random one of me with Travis' aviators. They are ginormous. And my little monster named George whose face ripped.


Most of you have probably seen these pics on facebook by now. Also these are Anamin's pics. I ordered a new camera! But it's not here yet. I have more to blog about but I think I'm about to end my conversation with Ben. And I am exhausted.
The end.






1 comment:

Linda and Rhonda said...

Let me just tell you how much I LOVE Lisa!! You are the funniest person EVER!! I love the glasses on you. You should swipe them from Travis and keep them forever!

~FRhonda~