To start off, my friend Mitch and I went to the Aquabats/Suburban Legends concert on Saturday. We met up with Travis and some of his friends then. And I must say...it was AMAZING. WAAYYY better than the last Aquabats concert I went to. Suburban Legends are seriously amazing live. I screamed and jumped so much I was SO worn out by the end. One of the opening bands was called Dusty Rhodes and the River Band...I wish I had taken pictures of them. They were awesome...a really weird mixture of alternative, country, and soul in a strangely appealing way. Oh my goodness.....one of the guitarists was super super cute...and as Travis pointed out...the lead singer was practically Jack Black with red hair. It was hilarious. They had they typical rock band instruments plus violin, banjo, harmonica, and accordian. I can't get over it I want to go back and live that night again.
Below: Suburban Legends
Below: Aquabats
Then here are a few pictures from the last few days. Celesta and I+Anamin's hand prints.

Brianna and I yelling in our Asian language (which is actually called Libri Hochimama w/ silent h) Libri [LIsaBRIanna] oh-chi-mama.

This is a picture of all of us (minus Jordan, Chase, and Brianna B [and Elder Easdon--taking picture]) who went to the temple to watch the Joseph Smith movie with Jorge.

I stole this next picture from Anamin. I had to post it though because I LOVE Scottie's face in this pic. Hih-LARious.

And here is a picture I took after the movie. I loved the sky.

Brianna and I yelling in our Asian language (which is actually called Libri Hochimama w/ silent h) Libri [LIsaBRIanna] oh-chi-mama.
A picture Jorge took of me and my baby in Walmart when he, Celesta, and I went at like midnight.

This is a picture of all of us (minus Jordan, Chase, and Brianna B [and Elder Easdon--taking picture]) who went to the temple to watch the Joseph Smith movie with Jorge.
I stole this next picture from Anamin. I had to post it though because I LOVE Scottie's face in this pic. Hih-LARious.

And here is a picture I took after the movie. I loved the sky.
I've been to the temple a lot in the past few weeks...First to see the Christmas lights with Jordan, Chase, Celesta, Brianna, and Anamin, then to watch the JS movie with Jorge and the gang (although they were not showing it so we saw Luke 2), then to do grounds work with my parents Saturday morning, then to see the JS movie for real this past Sunday. Every time I go I just look at how beautiful the temple is and it reminds me of how much I want to go inside and be sealed to my husband forever there. I can't wait!! I wish it would just happen already!!! Haha...
This has especially been in my mind lately because I have felt really lonely. Anamin, Jorge, Travis and I used to hang out all the time. Well recently things have just been so weird with all of us. I don't even know how to explain it. The boys are just being so weird and impossible to understand. Especially Travis. Anyways so I've felt really lonely because we haven't hung out as much. I miss Lacey so much. She's in Utah and recently had her first kiss with a new boy!!! I wish I was there to be with her and meet him and experience this all firsthand! So yeah I've felt kind of alone because of this whole thing (Anamin I hope this does not make you feel bad--we talked about it tonight so I think you understand! haha) and then the whole Stephen thing.
While my parents and I were doing grounds work at the temple, for like an hour or so we talked about Stephen and I and I really knew that we need to take a break. Well it's like Satan knows I understand what has to happen so he's doing what he can to make it seem like we should stay together. Wow not saying that staying with Stephen is of Satan, not at all. But you know what I mean. But like this past week Stephen and I have been together a lot and he's actually been paying a lot of attention to me and it's like how things used to be and it's been a lot of comfort through this loneliness...and he is seriously my best friend! So how the heck can I go through with this!?!?!? I can't talk to him about my dilemma about whether to talk to him or not because, well it's him! haha....I just feel so lost and alone and that's why I really wish I could just figure out what I'm doing and find the right guy and get married to him. Then I'll be sealed to my best friend forever and I won't have to be lonely anymore. Blah.
Anyways....finals are almost over I am SOOO happy. I am exhausted right now because of all the recent late nights, plus I'm sick. I need to get to bed....Fare thee well.
The end.



2 comments:
I LOVE that picture of the temple! SO beautiful! And hey, if you are ever feeling lonely we still have a photo shoot to shoot.... hahaha.
Lisa you are amazing! I know sometimes life can be hard and you can feel lonely. but never fear, it gets better! My advice to you today is to pray about it and then act upon the answer you receive. You can never go wrong, sometimes it's really hard, but in the end everything works out. Heavenly Father knows you better than you know yourself and he loves you!
Post a Comment