Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I Have To Sneeze

Why?

Because we were just informed that the roof of our work building was on fire. So we evacuated.

Then we found out that something in the construction area behind our building was on fire so we came back inside after 3 minutes.

Right now at work, it smells like burning plastic/diesel/brakes/dust/nasty. That's why I have to sneeze...



Who's excited for General Conference?? I am! I can't believe it's so soon. I have been totally slacking on my scripture study lately, so I'm trying to improve that to prepare for conference. I also have other things I'm hoping to get help with/get answers to. And I'm excited to watch and listen to this cute guy:


with this cute guy:

(Although he does have rosy cheeks, he's not really this red! Weird camera-ness..)

We finally got our TV to work so we get to watch it at home.

Other important updates:

Dan got an internship with Boeing! We found out a while ago but were waiting to tell people until it was official-official. And I forgot to post about it. So we will be moving to Auburn, Washington for the summer. I'm pretty excited and hope I can find a summer job up there.

And I'm excited for views like this (thanks Google Maps) :



Click to see my summer town better! Sorry for the crappy collage. I must drive down Harvey Road during the sunset! (PS bottom right picture is funny--they blurred out an entire house!)


Finally....I'm graduating in 4 weeks or so. Crazy.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Yay for graduating! Yay for summertime adventures!! Congrats to Dan on the internship, that is awesome!
Also, I'm super excited for General Conference too! I can't believe how quick it is coming up!