30 Days of Blogging kinda killed me. Also...whenever I blog it's usually at work and I don't have access to pictures here. Anyways.
I read some friend of friend's blogs and some of them have adorable little babies. However. They take the most AWKWARD baby pictures EVER. (Ash, sorry I know you love all that weird baby photo stuff but it just creeps me out!!) I will give $100 to anyone who calls me out if I ever do something like that with my precious kiddies. (And just so you know....that's NEVER happening.)
The other day I was talking with my friend Peter at work about how girls always say to each other, "Your skirt is so cute!" "Your hair is so cute!" "Your necklace is so cute!" I am guilty of doing this. And I don't know why girls do it so much, I just think it's funny. One thing Peter and I decided was that a lot of times when girls get off on the wrong foot or there is tension between them, they try to bridge the gap by complimenting the other girl. Also guilty of this. Funny how that works, huh?
Hrrmm....what else to blog about. Daniel? No picture. He is awesome, amazing, fun, hilarious, all of the above. And YES, I love him. :]
I get to go home next week for my brother's graduation! Little Travie growin up aahh!!! Speaking of which...HIS PAPERS ARE IN!!!!!! I super incredibly a ton infinity hope that his call comes while I'm home next week. That would be the most amazing thing ever. Keeping my fingers crossed but we'll see what happens.
Well, I have successfully cured myself of boredom for the approximately 4 minutes it took me to type this....now to make it through the next half hour of work until I go to institute with DAN. Maybe I'll eat something, that's always a great (horrible) fix when you're bored out of your mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
dude, babies are cute. awkward babies are cuter. That's just how it works. ps, guilty of the complimenting thing. pps, I'm glad you lesbian dan. That's all
Also guilty of the complimenting thing. Especially when the other girl intimidates me.
Yay for Dans and I hope you get to be there when your brother's call comes!
I love and miss you Babooshka! I'll be in Utah at the end of June--will you be there then??
Post a Comment