Re-apply to BYU. (In progress)
Re-accept to BYU. (Hopefully)
Return to BYU in January.
Regret THOROUGHLY leaving all my best buddies in Arizona. Probably die.
Remember all the fun times I had my freshman year at BYU.
Recreate these fun events, along with others.
Remorse. Because I will miss Travis's and Jorge's last moments in AZ before they leave on their missions. (Which absolutely will kill me. But of course I'll come home for their "farewells".)
Remind myself that even though it is nearly impossible, I will (eventually) be able to survive without Celesta.
Really miss everyone. Especially friends from OSP and my family. And my dog.
Rekindle old friendships (and weakening friendships) with buddies at BYU.
Resort to odd forms of comfort--run around at midnight with a cloak on, dance on the table, scream at the top of my lungs with Lacey and Lauren, light things on fire.
Realize that I can have fun where I am even though I terribly miss everyone at home.
And then who knows what.
Ahh......
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Haha, that's awesome. I'm totally a blog hopper too, that's actually how I met Laura Blue, I went to college with her cousin and found Laura's blog through hers. I think a girl named Becky is a former Guthrie and she found my blog through Laura's. Seems to be a lot of linking around through those relatives of Laura!
And good luck with the BYU thing! Which BYU? Moving away for college can be rough, but so fun at the same time.
Reading this makes my day oh so much more betta!! It's so hard to leave people behind, but forgive me for being selfish and doing a little celebratory dance here in my bedroom!!! I love you Sharon, and I am just so THRILLLEEEEDDDD!!! Bring potatoes.
Haha, seriously small world! I went to High School (heritage academy) with the Brinkerhoffs. I used to be friends with her brother, Josh, years ago, me and Josh graduated the same year.
That's awesome. Josh is a funny guy. I have a couple memories of us getting in trouble at school. Fun kid. I'm sure Josh has whole lot more memories of himself getting in trouble in school!
I didn't really know Celesta or Genevieve well, Genevieve graduated with my sister I think, and Celesta was in a few grades younger than me. I don't think I ever met Brianna. Elyssa was always super smart so we had a couple classes together. I didn't see Josh on Celesta's facebook, do you know if he doesn't have an account??
What area do you live in? I grew up in Mesa around Dobson and the 60. That's where we were just visiting in Arizona. It is a small world!
Post a Comment