Wednesday, March 18, 2009

So far in March I have...

Enjoyed the lovely flowers in my yard.


Drawn an epic octopus picture for Travis.


Decorated Kaela and Derek's yard with Celesta in celebration of their news...baby boy Camden! I can't wait til he's born! We went after we both closed at work and didn't finish til like 1:30 or 2 in the morning. We enjoyed walking around in Walmart at midnight talking in British accents randomly calling out "Associate!!" (we needed to speak to a Walmart associate to ask about balloons...haha)










I celebrated my birthday which included being sick, going to school and work, receiving some great music and a letter from Travis, some nice jewelry from Jorge, some fun odds and ends of things from Michelle, being birthday attacked by Richard and Celesta,









opening a time capsule I made when I was ten (it's half my life old!),




and receiving lovely flowers from my parents while at work.


Between my birthday and the next event, I randomly got really sick at work and the paramedics came. Thanks Anamin, Rhonda, Linda, and Kaela for staying in there with me :] Thanks for all your prayers (and Travie and Jorge too)! Sorry for scaring everyone...
The next day Jorge came over and him, Travis (my bro) and I made a movie...here's a pic of Travis from that. The movie is on facebook.

I gathered up all of the beer bottles in Tito and Pancho's apartment and lined them up so they could see how much they really drink. :[

I don't have pics of this because I left my camera at home. But one night after work, Celesta and I went over to Ryan Cox's house and hung out til just past midnight. It was lots of fun, we ate delicious homemade pizza and cinnamon rolls, got to use this gigantic antique paper cutter they have, petted (is that a word?) a chicken, played the piano (Ryan is amazing! He has written some awesome songs), hung out with his cute little sister Kalissa, and ate their home grown swiss chard, which was..interesting. After we left Ryan's, we snuck over to Jorge and Joseph's apartment where Travis and Ryan Jean were spending the night and they were all playing guitar hero. We scared them it was great. We ended up hanging out there until 3:30 in the morning. After we woke up we went goofy golfing at 11...needless to say we were all dead tired. (Sorry not everyone got invited it was really last minute!)


Monday Travis and I hung out. We went to the mall where we met up with Tito and Pancho for a bit. Then Travis and I went to Jack in the Box and Bahama Bucks, then to my house, then to work. I said good bye to Tito Monday night :[ I miss him so much. I'm so glad I got to meet him though! Hopefully he had a safe flight back to Chile, I haven't heard from him yet.


Then yesterday I went to Utah. Which is where I am now, sitting on my old roommies' couch. It's kind of a bummer because they're in school still and have lots of homework so I've done a lot of listening to music (thanks Travie for the new music), computer, and texting. More pictures will follow later. Sometime. I'm sure we'll have more time later to have fun. I wish break was 2 weeks long so I could spend one week in Utah and one week at home with my AZ buddies who I miss sooo dearly!!!
I hope you're all having a great week! (and break!)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I am happy you are here though!! We will have lots of fun once all this crap gets done!!

Unknown said...

Lisa! Thanks for your great tip, so kind of you!

I love your blog! You are so pretty.

OH! Bahama Bucky, I'm jealous!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!