Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bored and Lots to Do

Sooo it is one o'clock in the morning and I have a test I should be studying for....it's over 5 chapters of which I have read a grand total of, you guessed it, one. Hmm oh well.

So here I am deciding to BLOG instead.....ahhhh.

I have this really weird hobby, I love making lists. My lists are usually either of my friends (best friends or all of my friends haha) or names that I like. And right now I am thinking about names I like and so I'll share them with you!

Girls:
Emery
Ruby
Jayne
Daphne
Azure
Emalia
Brennan
Ivy
Jaidon
Kandria
Marren
Amelie
Boys:
Ezra
Teegan
Silas
Stetson
Kale
Jonah
Emmett
Joel
Heath
James
Luke
Max

My dog Scruffy is the best dog ever. He is so adorable and cute!! He's so funny to watch and he is so so smart. He knows lots of people's names (LISA! Momma, Dad, Travis, Stephen, Grandma, Aunt Donna, Aunt Treat [Aunt Jeannie...she always brings him treats], Lacey, and Chica [his doggy cousin]). Here are some of the other words and phrases he knows.

Treat
Dinner
Chicken
Walk
Bath
Go for a ride
Outside
Inside
Let's go
Show me
Scoot scoot (he moves out of your way)
Cat
(Go to) Bed
Sing with me now! (when we say this he starts howling)
Sit
Shake
Down
Stay
Kiss
Is (insert name) home??
Where's (insert name)?? (he'll often go find them)
No begging

Thos are all the ones I can think of off of my head. He's really funny.

Today in math we had a test....it basically turned into a take-home test. Since it's math for elementary teachers it's pretty easy. This test was basically making a bunch of different graphs with data. My friends Holly, Brittain, and I left class and went to the computer lab to make our graphs there (we were allowed to "collaborate" aka share the work). So Holly and Brittain made graphs in Excel and I made the other graphs that aren't in Excel in Paint. Haha. We literally finished right on time. And then we decided that together, we are a superhero. So yes, we are each a third of a superhero. Hahahahahah oh man that made me laugh.

And here is a garbage can outside my Spanish room.


The end.

3 comments:

Linda and Rhonda said...

LISA!! That picture of the trash can is the funniest thing I have EVER seen!! I think I would go to spanish just so when I came out I could see that trash can! Also, I might be tempted to throw away something everytime I walked by it. I hope you got all your homework finished.

~Frhonda~

Lauren said...

Sharon! I saved that picture of the trash can to my computer because I love it so much!!

Also, I like the name Tegan too, but for a girl! =]

Holly said...

ANGRY TRASHCAN!!!! AHH!!!! I think we need to unite our superpowers to take out the evilness of this can!!